Some 3rd Party Accommodation Options
Close to venue
- Waltzing Matilda Hotel (3 minutes from venue)
- The Mulgrave Hotel (12 minutes from venue)
- Sandown Heritage Motel Inn (12 minutes from venue)
- Ibis Budget Dandenong (13 minutes from venue)
- Hyatt Place Melbourne Carribean Park (18 minutes from venue)
- Hotel Chadstone (22 minutes from venue)
- Quest Dandenong Central (15 minutes from venue)
- Nightcap at Sandown Park Hotel (8 minutes from venue)
- Parkroyal Monash Melbourne (10 minutes from venue)
Condor's Nest Camping (May Be SOLD OUT)
We have some great news! If you're thinking of coming to EGA Garden States 2022 and want somewhere to land your Tent or stay, you're in luck. There are now options to camp out under the trees and stars alongside other plant-loving friends whilst attending the conference. We've arranged a campground in the Dandenong Ranges for the exclusive use of conference attendees.
Enhance your Garden States 2022 experience by immersing yourself in nature for the duration of the conference amongst the good company of your entheogenic tribe at Condor’s Nest. The campground is independently run by the Condor’s Nest team, giving our crew and community a chance to connect and reflect.
Condor's Nest is situated on a 7-acre property in the Dandenong Ranges with campsites, a creek, hot showers, a kitchenette and a large, undercover, multi-level space where the online components of Garden States 2022 will be streamed.
Learn more about Condor’s Nest camping.
Address: 537 Gembrook Road, Pakenham Upper, 3810